Music Monday: April 21, 2014

BONJOUR! I hope you guys are having a great time with your family and friends during break :).  I also know it's really hard to come back to school and start working after Easter break especially because the school year is almost over. So here's some  music that will definitely help you stay in that happy mood all through the end of the school year!! (Hopefully.)




Ain't It Fun - Paramore

I think in one of our earlier posts Belle mentioned an old song of Paramore's,  but their new album is also worth a listen. Their single Ain't It Fun is really catchy and boasts the 26th spot on Billboard's Hot 100. Also on their self-titled album is the funny song, (One Of Those) Crazy Girls which basically makes fun of the obsessive/clingy girlfriend stereotype and has a cool doo-wop sort of feel to it.







Emotions - Ariana Grande (Mariah Carey cover)

Ariana Grande definitely does this 90's pop song justice, and for some reason, I like it better than the original. If you've never heard of whistle tones before, this song is the perfect introduction. You'll definitely know one when you hear it. The only thing is (and I'm saying this from experience) DON'T try this at home or you'll ruin your voice. If you feel any sort of strain, stop immediately. And I hate to say this because I looove to sing along to songs, but not everyone is meant to do whistle tones perfectly like Mariah Carey and Ariana Grande.  It's really cool to listen to though. :)







Amazing Grace - Phil Wickham

This song is all I could think about during Easter. Seriously, I couldn't get it out of my head. It's so joyful and happy and this guy's voice is just so suited to this song and so clear. I'm kind of trying to listen to more Christian artists and he is definitely one of my favorites so far!








Well you guys, I hope this music cheers you up! Sorry about the short post, but my family is in town and I'm trying to spend time with them, I just ducked away for a while to write this post but I should probably get back.. :) Thanks for reading and make sure to comment and follow our blog!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!

-Caroline :)

0 comments: