Music Monday: March 17, 2014

Music Monday:

Hey ladies! Isabelle Here. :) So here are my music recommendations for this week. :D


 Nina Nesbitt - Selfies
 Okay so I found out about Nina Nesbitt a few weeks ago and let me tell you, I have been obsessed with her ever since! XD Right now "Selfies" is probably my favorite song by her. :P What I think is really cool about this artist is that Ed Sheeran asked Nina to tour with him after hearing one of her songs after a concert. :O Anyway, she's fab, so give her a try. ;)

 Link-here



 The 1975 - Chocolate
Recently I have been trying to step out of my bubble of usual artists and listen to more obscure artists. So one band that I found was the 1975. They are kind of a hipster British band but oh well, I  like them and most of their music. :P This song is one of those songs that you can listen to on repeat on a long car ride and just think. ;)
Link- here


                                                                         
Paramore - Only Exception
This song is another one of my favorites for the week. It's a really cheesy love song, but hey, it's catchy, okay? XD I love a lot of Paramore's stuff including a bunch of songs from their most recent album:) All you need to enjoy this song is a box of tissues, a journal, and a nice warm cup of tea. ;)
Link - here





  Favorite Bands/Groups of the Week:

A group that I've been obsessed with for a while now is Pentatonix. Pentatonix is an American a cappella group of five vocalists, Scott Hoying, Kirstie Maldonado, Mitch Grassi, Avi Kaplan and Kevin Olusola.



The group won the The Sing Off  in 2011, singing an a cappella arrangement of "Eye of the Tiger". They now have a YouTube channel and post regularly. Currently, Pentatonix is on tour.
This group is really amazing and their harmonies and back-up vocals will make you melt. A few of my favorite covers by them are:
Royals
We Are Young
Say Something

They have so much talent! I just can't...... :P Also did I mention how cute and funny they are? Check out their Frozen medley. It's pretty great. XD So yeah, they are amazing, check them out!:D

Anyway guys, hope you liked this post! Leave comments below of any music suggestions you have for us and that you think we should feature on here. ;) Make sure to like and subscribe.

Much Love,
Isabelle <3


0 comments: