Fashion Friday: April 4, 2014

Street Style

Hello loves! So today I thought I would show you guys some cool different kind of street style. I saw this post on Buzzfeed where they had 25 different street styles from around the world. I though it was really cool! I'm not going to use all the pictures they did, just my favorites. But if you want to go see the full post go- here. Anyway hope you like the post guys! :) 

1. Cape Town 

 2. Montreal


 3. Reykjavic


 4. Mumbai

 5. Tel Aviv


 6. Sao Paulo

 7. Milan


 8. Moscow


 9. Paris


 10. Chicago


 11. Tokyo

12. Stockholm


What I find so interesting about all these pictures is how you can see the difference in the types of style, like how certain colors, patterns, types of pants, etc. are more prominent in certain places then others. I love to see how different places around the world can interpret the same kind of style in such a different way. That's one of my favorite things about fashion. It's so diverse. Everyone can take a different spin on any kind of style and make it personal and their own, and you can see that through these pictures. :)

 So yeah........that's today's post!  Let me know which outfit was your favorite in the comments! And I don't know if Mercy already told you guys this, but our follow button isn't working.  Please just bear with us while we try and fix it. :P (If you haven't noticed already, we aren't the most tech savvy girls around. XD)

Love you loads,
Isabelle <3 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Chicago the best (of course), and Tel Aviv. xD But they are all really cool (: