Fall Into Fashion



        Fall is just around the corner, and I cannot WAIT for the cold weather. Seriously people, where I live, the average temperature this week is 96. Literally, NOT cool. Weather problems aside, fall is absolutely my favorite season because you get to bust out your scarves, bundle up, and drink tea/hot chocolate to your heart's content. But best of all, you can finally wear those boots you've kept in the closet for 2 or 3 seasons. Poor boots. I bet they feel so neglected.

BUT I DIGRESS. Here are some looks that I absolutely love for this fall!


I know florals are mostly used in spring fashion, but you can definitely take some of your spring/summer dresses and use them for fall! Just look at the outfit above. Just by adding a pair of tights, a blazer, a cream scarf, and some ankle boots, the outfit is given a more structured feel. Also, you could even go for a dark blazer if you wanted to, but I think the cream one lightens the whole ensemble. :)

~~~~~~~~

Before we move on, let's not forget the essential rule in dressing for fall weather.  
LAYERS.
The knee socks are a cute touch, and a longer skirt would be better, but you get the idea. 

~~~~~~~~

One of my favorite fall trends is probably the oversized sweater. This look, however, is kind of tricky to get right because you want to look cute but you don't want to look like a hobo. At least, I think you don't. Whatever floats your boat, girl. 
The outfit above is a perfect example of this trend. It's oversized, but it's not a potato sack on her. I also think the hair is a big part of making the outfit look clean-cut.  It doesn't have to be that intricate, though. Just a nice little chignon (low bun) would do the trick. :)

~~~~~~~~.

If you need to dress up to go somewhere but don't want the hassle of a dress, this is the outfit for you. Just layer a cream/white sweater over a blue collared shirt, cover up with a beige overcoat, and don't forget those boots! What makes it dressy is the overcoat, and you can just dress it down by either taking it off or wearing a moto leather jacket with the outfit. 
~~~~~~~~
      Some people shy away from pastels during fall, but you can totally make it work by pairing it with an earthy tone. The outfit is a good example. It is kind of girly, but the studded leather gives it an edge appropriate for fall. I don't know about you, but I like an outfit that says, "I could kick your butt and still look pretty at the same time." Just sayin'. 
    A leather jacket is an essential staple that everyone should have in their closet, you can throw it over almost anything and they're always in for fall. And I mean ALWAYS. You can never go wrong with a leather jacket.

~~~~~~~~

Welp, that's it, you guys!! I hope you enjoyed it. :) If you have any items that you love for fall, or just things you love about fall in general, please please please comment below! We love hearing from you all. :) 





0 comments: