(Hopefully) Fabulous Music Suggestions


Music Monday

Yayyyy for amazing quotes and awesome pictures. <3


Hey, y'all! :D  How is everyone doing?  I hope school is going fantastic for you!  I know it can really hard to go from a fun, amazing summer to school...  If you are struggling, you are not alone, trust me on that.  ;)  Now, I'm going to apologize yet again for the lack of posts.  We are still working out a schedule, and we've been missing a few days...  Hopefully, though, this week's posts will continue as planned!  If not...sorry.  >.<


Sometimes, I get into one of those moods.  A mood where I just can't seem to concentrate at all.  No matter what I'm doing, even if it's my favorite subject, my mind insists on being a flutter-budget and flying all over the creation, thinking about everything from the most embarrassing thing I did a month ago to college next year.  I'll try and drag my consciousness back down to earth, back down to my homework, but it can be so. hard.  Who is with me on that?  *looks out on a crowd of hopefully upraised hands because I don't want to be alone*  Well, in this case, I often find music that is devoted to enhancing studying to be quite helpful.  When my mind seems to be anywhere but where I need it to be, I click on my "Study Playlist/Instrumentals" on Spotify and seriously buckle down.   Hopefully, my music suggestions will help y'all when you are in a similar situation! :)  



Pride & Prejudice Soundtrack
Shush, all you screaming girls.  I know how amazing this book and movie is, trust me. ;)  But what often isn't appreciated is the SOUNDTRACK.  This soundtrack is genius, honestly.  It's not boisterous, but it's not the lulling kind that softly soothes you into dream world, either.  While I often use Spotify (Try The Best Study Playlist Ever by Patricia Owens) account, I suggest either getting one or listening to it on youtube.  :)
CLICK HERE FOR LINK

Piano Guys
I know I've mentioned them before, but I'm doing it again, because they deserve it.  If you love the piano, the cello, classical music, modern music, or amazingness, LISTEN TO THEM.  Because they roll it all into one, and I can listen to them for days on end in awe without getting bored.  They are on Spotify if you are interested.  If you do not have a Spotify account, you can always use the ever-handy youtube!  :D
Now, a personal question.  After you have listened to some of their works of art (and for those of you who are already fans), what are your favorite pieces?  :)


Vivaldi - The Four Seasons
In this sense, I am such a homeschooler.  Now, I'm not saying that those who attend outside school can't appreciate the wonders of classical music.  As a generalization, most of them usually don't listen to it. :P  For those of you who do, great, keep it up! :D  My family listens to classical music constantly, and when I was younger, well...*flashback 6 years*, "*Moooom, can we PLEASE listen to country or something?  This stuff is soooo boring...."  Well, now, I actually appreciate the amazingness of this music.  Being able to play it on the piano may also help. xD  Anyway, I love Vivaldi, and I love The Four Seasons.  Which one is your favorite?  To find this music, you can use Spotify (again THE BEST STUDY PLAYLIST EVER BY PATRICIA OWENS) or youtube. :)

The Lion, the Witch, And the Wardrobe Soundtrack
Ahh, the delight of Narnia.  As a child, I was convinced that this world existed.  C. S. Lewis painted it in such appealing colors that my young mind was so captivated, and his dream, described in words, was planted in my head where it grew and evolved into more adventures than you could dream. ;)  Now, thinking back on those years, I love to listen to the soundtrack in all its majestic-ness.  <3  To find this track, you can go to Spotify (surprise there...) to the playlist I previously mentioned or to youtube.
The Lion, the Witch, And the Wardrobe

Well, that's it!  :)  I hope y'all enjoy today's post!  Which one was y'all's favorite suggestion?  It can be so hard to choose, I understand.  :P  I hope this helps with concentration and studying! :)  Good luck with your school!  Start the week off strong. ;)  Love y'all! <3  ~Mercy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the music! The piano guys are so talented but so under-rated :p

Unknown said...

For some reason, I can't see the previous comment, so I'm testing something. :)