A Week w/o Internet - DAY 4

Hello you beauties!

It is Day 4 of the No Internet Challenge and oh my gosh I didn't think I would make it this far... XD

Today I went to my best friend's house to hang out for her 18th birthday! I had so much fun just being able to enjoy this special day with her! She lives an hour away from me, so I don't get to see her that often. It's amazing how just being with the people you love, even if you're just swinging in a hammock, can make your day that much brighter and can help you keep a positive attitude.

I didn't get that much footage in this video, so here's what isn't in this video:

-went shopping at Target

-cleaned my room

-worked on some school

-did some pleasure reading

-had cake and ice cream at my friend's house!






Hope you guys enjoyed today's video!

-Belle <3

0 comments: