Just Keep Swimming



current mood: so glad that y'all can't hear me talk because my cold makes me sound like a frog right now

ANYWAAAYS

HELLO FRIENDS I am so sorry about missing my last post date! I've been buried under a pile of homework for the past week or so and I'm just now digging my way out. I'm sure you've all been there, and you've all probably felt overwhelmed about school, work, college applications and future decisions.  Sometimes we spend so much time worrying about things that need to be done that we overlook the grace of the moment we are in right now. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely important to plan for your future and to see what needs to be done in order for you to achieve whatever goals you may have.

BUT

Don't worry, be happy.:) Take the necessary steps to achieve your goals right now, but don't worry about how it's going to turn out because you have no control over the future. After all, "There is a God, and you are not Him."

I'm definitely guilty of worrying about stuff that I have no control over! I just keep reminding myself to trust in God and that he has a plan for me that is good. (I also may or may not watch this Finding Nemo scene over and over and ge
t the song stuck in my head and sing it all the time to the annoyance of my family members)











Really though. Just take a deep breath, relax, and trust that everything works out in the end. It may sound cliche, but it really is true.

JUST KEEP SWIMMIN' Y'ALL
:D

-caroline



0 comments: