Music Monday

Music Monday

Hello, everyone!  Just so y'all know, it's Mercy again today. :-)  Y'all might be a bit confused as to why our posts are still kind of off...  Well, Isabelle and I had convened and planned a calender.  What we did not realize is that dear Caroline is very, very, very busy and currently does not have any internet access (I believe she is on some sort of retreat?), and so she obviously cannot post. :-P  Therefore, Belle and I are kind of working double time to make up for missed posts.  xD  Please just stick with us until we settle into a more orderly routine. :)

Isabelle Here! Mercy was having some trouble with her laptop, so I'm helping her out with this post. :)

I only have one music suggestion for you guys all to look out today and thats Shake It Off by Taylor Swift. Now, to be honest, I'm not like the biggest fan of Taylor Swift. Not because I don't like her.... I just tend not to listen to her music that much. However, that being said, the other day I was in the car with one of my friend and she had the Red album so I did listen to it with her, and I loved it as much as the first time I heard it. I think that sometimes I just forget to listen to Taylor, if that makes any sense at all. :P

Anyway....... I was trolling on Youtube this the other day and I came across Taylor's new single, and let me tell you.... I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!

So.... for any of you out their who haven't heard the new single here it is!!! :D

*Warning*
The music video is funny but there are a few little crude (I mean nothing seriously bad, just like tweaking, for like a few seconds, but you know.... eh. :P So yeah, you've been warned.. :P) things in it. I would post a lyric video but... because Taylor hasn't released a lyric video on her channel all the other lyric videos on Youtube have to change their audio so that they don't violate any copy right rules and stuff... :P So unless you want to here the chipmunk version of Taylor's song, you'll have to watch the music video... :P



Ahhhhhh! I'm obsessed with this new song! Its soooooo catchy. Taylor definitely did NOT disappoint with this one!

Anyway, hope guys liked this song suggestion. Sorry that we haven't been totally up to par with our posts. Things be crazy with school starting and everything, Hang in there! We'll get back into the groove of everything soon enough, I promise. ;)

Much Love,
Isabelle <3


0 comments: