A Week w/o Internet - DAY 1



What's up with the title??

Belle and I had a conversation recently that went something like this (btw excuse the grammar and whatnot):

----------------------------------

C:
 tbh a lot of the time I wish celebrity culture was not a thing
 like how amazing would it be if people were focused on their own business and not worried about who wore what and etc. ??
B:
 DUUUUDE SAME… Because I feel like people blow up what they do and if it was a random regular person they wouldnt give a crap. 

C: I know it’s unrealistic and all but i daydream about it sometimes

B:
 SAME
 Like that's why I want to just quit social media some time. because like no matter who i surround myself with, even really nice people, all this negativity comes up and it messes with my zen man. XD ✌️
 I really do try and be a positive person… or at least my ideal imaginary self is a positive person… XD 
C:
 don’t i know it. One day I went without the internet (amazing, I know) 😂 and the difference in my energy level and my mood was AMAZING. I was so much happier!!
B:
 DUUUUDE LETS DO IT… LIKE LETS GIVE UP SOCIAL MEDIA (for a period of time) together! 😮 *COUGHbesidestextingthoughbcineedtotalktoyoulolCOUGH*

----------------------------------

And thus began the week-long internet fast challenge. Here are our conditions:

-no social media sites (snapchat, twitter, Facebook, etc)
-no news/fashion sites (Verily, Buzzfeed) or Pinterest-y sites
-no youtube or any sites with video
-Sites or videos related to schoolwork/research are acceptable
-Music is acceptable (we agreed we would die without music)
-Streaming T.V. is acceptable (as long as it’s a social event i.e. with family or friends)
-Posting on the blog and G+ for the challenge is acceptable


So there you have it! Belle and I will be posting our blogs that we're doing every day for 7 days, and y'all can see the end result and how it affected our lives!

Hope you guys enjoy it :)




-Caroline + Belle





0 comments: