The one where Isabelle talks about advent and how much she loves you guys

Well... I forgot how to even start one of these things.... XD
I guess I should start by saying, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING FOR STICKING WITH US EVEN WHEN WE ARE COMPLETE NOOBS AND NEVER POST BECAUSE WE ARE BUSY, BUT MAINLY LAZY. So yeah, much love goes out to all of you loverlies. <3



As you can obviously see, we have fallen a little bit behind (ahem, a lot) on posting. We all just have been busy with school, holidays, breaks and just life basically. What happened was that Caroline, Mercy and I haven't been able to talk to each other in a while. When that happens, we don't get around to planning out posts, so everything just becomes a mess.  Hence, we give up and don't post for weeks on end...
But! That *hopefully* ends today! We are all going to try and get our acts/lives together and whip out some amazing posts for you guys. ;)

So because I haven't really been able to think of a specific topic to talk about, I decided to just kind of do a personal post today on everything that has been happening in my life. So yeah, yay for planning and be organized. :D (Except not really..)

Besides from stressing for mid semester exams, eagerly awaiting Thanksgiving break, and then in turn being lazy over Thanksgiving break, I have been watching copious amount of Friends, the TV show. I have to confess, I'm pretty much obsessed. Maybe it's the amazing 80's/90's fashion, or the hilarious characters that make the show so original. But I think the main reason why I love the show so much is because I feel like it really personifies friendship, in a weird, funny, outlandish way. :P  Granted, there is come crude humor, but I still love it. xD

When I watch the show, I always think about some of my own friends and how they remind me of certain characters. (Mercy and Caroline are included in this comparison..... :P ) Personality wise, they might not all be the same as the 6 goofy friends living in New York, but I think that in the sense of being loving and only wanting what's best for the other person, they are completely the same as the characters in the show.

So yeah, been watching too much of that. If you watch the show, YOU'RE AMAZING AND WE NEED TO FANGIRL TOGETHER!

Oh, I forgot to mention.

HAPPY LITURGICAL NEW YEAR!
*Insert horn blowing noise hear*

Advent has begun and I am not okay. XD There are only 12 days left until Christmas, and there are only 18 more days until 2015! Think about that for a minute.... let that sink in, and come back to me when you're freaking out.

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. (I love how I'm talking as if it's already ended. XD )
I just mean in general, it seems absolutely mad to me that it's already December. (Which means semester exams are only like two weeks away, haha. Me, stressed? Never. I'm fine. *twiches* Ju-just fine. *weak smile*)

* Random realization*
Only 40ish days until the March For Life in D.C. Mind = blown.
Mercy, Caroline and I have a special something planned for you guys. ;)

Moving on before I start to freak out. XD This year I'm really trying to preparing myself for Christmas more than I have before. I received an Advent Companion booklet from my youth group director, and it's really great! The booklet is the Advent Companion from Life Teen for 2014. It's really neat! For anyone who hasn't seen the booklet or isn't familiar with it, I'll explain how it works. Each day, you are given a verse from that day's Gospel, followed by a reflection about the Gospel. After the reflection, there is a challenge, which is personally my favorite part. The challenge can be anything from sleeping without a pillow for two nights, baking cookies for a friend, going to daily mass and adoration for one day, etc. For me, it's really fun to have a new task to try and complete for each day. If you can get your hands on this booklet or something similar, I would highly recommend it!

*So I wrote this post about a week ago. Being the horrible person that I am, I'm just getting around to finishing and posting it. XD So yeah....*

Since a week has gone by since I last worked on this post, I'M NOW ON CHRISTMAS BREAK! I just finished all my finals this week. I'm super excited for this much deserved break. Because let's face it, if I have to do any more physics homework, my head just might explode. XD (Don't get me wrong, I actually do like physics... I'm just in dire need of a break right now.)
Since I'll have a lot more time on my hands, I'm really going to work hard to get back into the routine of posting. :)

Hope that all of you guys are enjoying this advent season. Love you loads!

-Isabelle <3

(This is Mercy, and I'd just like to make a comment that I've never seen Friends or heard much about it, but I do know that it is definitely geared toward an older crowd.  Thank you! :)

0 comments: