March For Life 2015, Making Memories, And Being Thankful For Friends

Dear Readers,

I’m currently in Ronald Reagan airport. I'm seated by the windows over looking the run ways. I left the hotel about an hour ago. Leaving D.C. is definitely one of the hardest things I have to go through every year. Each year I keep expecting it to get easier, (not exactly sure why :P ) but it never does. This year, for any of you who don’t know, is my junior year. A lot of stuff has happened this year. Good, and not so good. Never the less, coming to D.C. for the March For Life always manages to be at the top of my list of favorite events throughout the year. This year was probably one of the saddest years for me. Since it’s my second to last year in high school, there are many seniors who are my close friends leaving this year. It’s so strange imaging the March without them next year. We’ve all been friends since 8th/9th grade. I doubt any of us ever pictured coming to the March without each other.

Although graduating can be a sad event, it is also a joyous one. I will definitely miss all my friends graduating this year; but I am absolutely more excited for them than sad. I can’t wait to see what God has in store for them.  Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I hadn't met Caroline and Mercy, and so many other friends from D.C. I wouldn't have this blog, and not to mention two of the most amazing best friends in the whole world. I will miss all the seniors next year, but who knows, we still might find a way to meet up next year at the March. :P

Anywho, sorry if everything above was a tad bit depressing. Onto telling about all the fun that was had in D.C. this year! We went to countless museums, visited the D.C. Zoo, saw George Washington’s teeth, visited art galleries, took a stand for life in the March For Life, danced the night away at the MODG formal, and made countless other memories that will stay with us for a lifetime. Additionally, throughout the week, Caroline, Mercy and myself, worked on a special something for you guys. If you guys recall, all three of us girls promised y’all a surprise. (Sorry, my Texan’s showin’. XD )
Sooooooo, here it is!





Over the course of the week, we decided to film some vlogs for you guys! Some days we filmed more than others. So I edited the videos and occasionally one video contains two or more days. :P I will try to upload the day of the March and the MODG dance once I have them finished. :) 


Hope you guys enjoy them! If this is something you’d like to see more often, maybe even on a regular basis, let us know! Your feed back is a tremendous help!

Love you guys,

~Isabelle~

0 comments: